Here are just some of the changes we have made to ensure that the safety of your family and our staff is Paramount. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again soon!
- Instead of a waiting room full of people -- to implement social distancing, we are asking families to wait in their cars until their treatment room is ready
- Once you arrive, just call or text our office and we will walk through the protocol
- It’s safe and easy!
- All patients and parents will fill out a short questionnaire and have their temperature taken prior to coming back into the treatment area
- This decreases the risk for you and your child
- Hand sanitation at this step
- Mask wearing by all at this step forward
- Hand sanitizers throughout the office
- Hepa H13 filters in all treatment areas and front desk areas
- Strict and continual protocol to clean all commonly touched surfaces (door knobs, bathrooms, etc)
What is different
- No Toys, magazines or other items in waiting or treatment areas
- Commitment to 6 feet social distancing
- Enforcement of healthy habits by our staff
- Daily screening
- Social distancing
- Masks usage required
- No Toy Tower -- Don’t worry we still have great prizes for the kids and all their hardwork
It's no question that things around PPD will look a little different for now. But know that we are still the same caring and kind hearted people who are committed to providing the best experience possible.
Please talk with your child before his/her appointment about how things make look different but will be just as fun and exciting!